This FREE app in the iTunes store is a keeper. Most of the other iPad apps for Twitter and Facebook are light year’s behind in readability when compared to this iPad app that just hit today.
Your newsfeeds, tweets, et al are displayed in a magazine type layout that is easy to read and stunning to boot.
I can see why the Flipboard servers are busy busy busy. Every iPad user on the planet must be trying to set this little gem up simultaneously. Be patient. It’s worth it.
Start page for Flipboard. You can add your own content!
Twitter post displayed in landscape format. Really gorgeous!
I don’t know that I see the value of something I can never access. I was cajoled into signing up. But what’s the point. Most of the time the thing doesn’t work.
- More Painting Fun on Surface Pro
- Photo Painting in Surface Pro with Wacom Driver
- Wacom Wintab Pressure Sensitivity Arrives for Surface Pro
- Keep Media Center on top in Windows 8
- Using An Old Non MSFT Certified Legacy DMR with W8 Device Charm
- Using MSFT Uncertified Play To DLNA devices with W8 Modern UI Apps
- Uncertified Play To works on Surface RT
- Photo tagging or editing metadata in Windows 8 and RT
- Surface Pro Cannot Perform System Image Backup
- January Surface RT Update Enables WDTV Live Hub Play To