This FREE app in the iTunes store is a keeper. Most of the other iPad apps for Twitter and Facebook are light year’s behind in readability when compared to this iPad app that just hit today.
Your newsfeeds, tweets, et al are displayed in a magazine type layout that is easy to read and stunning to boot.
I can see why the Flipboard servers are busy busy busy. Every iPad user on the planet must be trying to set this little gem up simultaneously. Be patient. It’s worth it.
Start page for Flipboard. You can add your own content!
Twitter post displayed in landscape format. Really gorgeous!
I don’t know that I see the value of something I can never access. I was cajoled into signing up. But what’s the point. Most of the time the thing doesn’t work.
- Setup a Fingerprint Reader on Windows 10 Hello
- Windows 10 Home Entertainment (Should you Upgrade?)
- Fix for People App crashing in Win 8.1 after latest update
- Siri HomeKit Commands with On/Off Switches and Lights in Rooms or Zones
- HomeKit and My Connected Home
- Fix for Start Menu Not Working on Windows 10 Bld 10130
- Windows 10 blew itself up and is aggravating Me
- Update Your Microsoft Wireless Display Adapter Firmware
- OneNote as an Offline WordPress Editor
- Trouble Shooting Miracast