This FREE app in the iTunes store is a keeper. Most of the other iPad apps for Twitter and Facebook are light year’s behind in readability when compared to this iPad app that just hit today.
Your newsfeeds, tweets, et al are displayed in a magazine type layout that is easy to read and stunning to boot.
I can see why the Flipboard servers are busy busy busy. Every iPad user on the planet must be trying to set this little gem up simultaneously. Be patient. It’s worth it.
Start page for Flipboard. You can add your own content!
Twitter post displayed in landscape format. Really gorgeous!
I don’t know that I see the value of something I can never access. I was cajoled into signing up. But what’s the point. Most of the time the thing doesn’t work.
- Trouble Shooting Miracast
- Did MSFT Just Commit to Fixing Artist’s Complaints on Surface Pro 3?
- Having trouble getting MS support to give you a link to a HOTFIX work around
- Surface Pro, Pro 2 volume button stops working after installing Wacom 721-21 Driver
- How Miracast Communicates Over Wifi Networks
- Surface Pro 3 Miracast+Already Active Bluetooth Screen Res Issue
- Specify 2.4 or 5 GHz WiFi bands on Surface Pro 3
- Misfit Shine is the Stylish Fitness Tracker for Me
- Create Secure PDF’s with Able2Extract 9
- OneNote and Mail Updating Errors on Win 10 9879