This FREE app in the iTunes store is a keeper. Most of the other iPad apps for Twitter and Facebook are light year’s behind in readability when compared to this iPad app that just hit today.
Your newsfeeds, tweets, et al are displayed in a magazine type layout that is easy to read and stunning to boot.
I can see why the Flipboard servers are busy busy busy. Every iPad user on the planet must be trying to set this little gem up simultaneously. Be patient. It’s worth it.
Start page for Flipboard. You can add your own content!
Twitter post displayed in landscape format. Really gorgeous!
I don’t know that I see the value of something I can never access. I was cajoled into signing up. But what’s the point. Most of the time the thing doesn’t work.
- How to get online With Verizon with an unlocked Surface 3 LTE
- HomeKit, Philips Hue Bridge 2.0, and Siri Stops Working
- Get Miracast working on Surface Pro original with TH2 10586
- Microsoft has moved Surface drivers to new URLs
- Latest Steps to Recover from Surface Pro 3 9/29 Firmware BSOD Boot Loop
- Recovery from Windows 10 Surface Pro 3 Firmware Update
- Windows 10 WiFi Issues with Surface Pro 3 and Surface 3
- Setup a Fingerprint Reader on Windows 10 Hello
- Windows 10 Home Entertainment (Should you Upgrade?)
- Fix for People App crashing in Win 8.1 after latest update