This FREE app in the iTunes store is a keeper. Most of the other iPad apps for Twitter and Facebook are light year’s behind in readability when compared to this iPad app that just hit today.
Your newsfeeds, tweets, et al are displayed in a magazine type layout that is easy to read and stunning to boot.
I can see why the Flipboard servers are busy busy busy. Every iPad user on the planet must be trying to set this little gem up simultaneously. Be patient. It’s worth it.
Start page for Flipboard. You can add your own content!
Twitter post displayed in landscape format. Really gorgeous!
I don’t know that I see the value of something I can never access. I was cajoled into signing up. But what’s the point. Most of the time the thing doesn’t work.
- Windows 8.1 Photos App Crash Fix Steps
- PhotoWeaver supplies functionality removed in Win 8.1 Photos App
- Use WLPG in Win 8.1 to display images from NAS in Photos App
- Cyberlink’s DVD Mobile App trumps the Photos App in Windows 8.1
- Turn on legacy File and Folder Sharing on Surface 2
- Microsoft Pulls Compatibility on Ethernet Adapter for Surface RT
- How to Make Miracast work on Surface Pro
- Specify the 50 images that Photos App 8.1 selects from for Live Tile
- Photos App in Windows 8.1 Does not Support PlayTo
- I thought my Surface Pro Died