This FREE app in the iTunes store is a keeper. Most of the other iPad apps for Twitter and Facebook are light year’s behind in readability when compared to this iPad app that just hit today.
Your newsfeeds, tweets, et al are displayed in a magazine type layout that is easy to read and stunning to boot.
I can see why the Flipboard servers are busy busy busy. Every iPad user on the planet must be trying to set this little gem up simultaneously. Be patient. It’s worth it.
Start page for Flipboard. You can add your own content!
Twitter post displayed in landscape format. Really gorgeous!
I don’t know that I see the value of something I can never access. I was cajoled into signing up. But what’s the point. Most of the time the thing doesn’t work.
- Get Glasses for Surface Pro 3 for Clear Documents Take 2
- Real World Data Points on Slow WiFi on Surface Pro 3 using 2.4 GHz
- A $40 Fix for Surface Pro 3 Slow WiFi
- Logitech K810 Setpoint Incompatible with Surface Pro 3 after September Update
- Simultaneous Voice and Data on Verizon iPhone 6
- Change Config or Spend More Money to Fix Surface Pro 3 Slow WiFi?
- Surface Pro 3 Purchased in USA – Wireless May not Work Outside North America
- Facebook Let 14 year old Kid Use my Email Address for Authorization Multiple Times
- Jawbone UP24 Firmware Update Doubles Battery Life to Last 14 Days
- Add the Undo icon back to Windows File Explorer in Windows 8.1