D-Link has once again one-upped the wannabe hacker community by adding a feature that will make it a whole lot harder for the script kiddies to break into your router programmatically.
The current crop of Extreme N routers now have updates available that add CAPTCHA to the login page.
You can’t be too secure.. Right?
- How to get online With Verizon with an unlocked Surface 3 LTE
- HomeKit, Philips Hue Bridge 2.0, and Siri Stops Working
- Get Miracast working on Surface Pro original with TH2 10586
- Microsoft has moved Surface drivers to new URLs
- Latest Steps to Recover from Surface Pro 3 9/29 Firmware BSOD Boot Loop
- Recovery from Windows 10 Surface Pro 3 Firmware Update
- Windows 10 WiFi Issues with Surface Pro 3 and Surface 3
- Setup a Fingerprint Reader on Windows 10 Hello
- Windows 10 Home Entertainment (Should you Upgrade?)
- Fix for People App crashing in Win 8.1 after latest update