D-Link has once again one-upped the wannabe hacker community by adding a feature that will make it a whole lot harder for the script kiddies to break into your router programmatically.
The current crop of Extreme N routers now have updates available that add CAPTCHA to the login page.
You can’t be too secure.. Right?
- More Painting Fun on Surface Pro
- Photo Painting in Surface Pro with Wacom Driver
- Wacom Wintab Pressure Sensitivity Arrives for Surface Pro
- Keep Media Center on top in Windows 8
- Using An Old Non MSFT Certified Legacy DMR with W8 Device Charm
- Using MSFT Uncertified Play To DLNA devices with W8 Modern UI Apps
- Uncertified Play To works on Surface RT
- Photo tagging or editing metadata in Windows 8 and RT
- Surface Pro Cannot Perform System Image Backup
- January Surface RT Update Enables WDTV Live Hub Play To