D-Link has once again one-upped the wannabe hacker community by adding a feature that will make it a whole lot harder for the script kiddies to break into your router programmatically.
The current crop of Extreme N routers now have updates available that add CAPTCHA to the login page.
You can’t be too secure.. Right?
- Windows 8.1 Photos App Crash Fix Steps
- PhotoWeaver supplies functionality removed in Win 8.1 Photos App
- Use WLPG in Win 8.1 to display images from NAS in Photos App
- Cyberlink’s DVD Mobile App trumps the Photos App in Windows 8.1
- Turn on legacy File and Folder Sharing on Surface 2
- Microsoft Pulls Compatibility on Ethernet Adapter for Surface RT
- How to Make Miracast work on Surface Pro
- Specify the 50 images that Photos App 8.1 selects from for Live Tile
- Photos App in Windows 8.1 Does not Support PlayTo
- I thought my Surface Pro Died