D-Link has once again one-upped the wannabe hacker community by adding a feature that will make it a whole lot harder for the script kiddies to break into your router programmatically.
The current crop of Extreme N routers now have updates available that add CAPTCHA to the login page.
You can’t be too secure.. Right?
- Netgear’s Arlo Q Security Cam is a Winner
- Fix for Microsoft Bad Update that disrupts WiFi, Cellular, BT for Surface 3 LTE
- How to get online With Verizon with an unlocked Surface 3 LTE
- Insteon and Sonos Happy Together
- Editing and Creating PDF Files with Able2Extract Professional 10
- HomeKit, Philips Hue Bridge 2.0, and Siri Stops Working
- Get Miracast working on Surface Pro original with TH2 10586
- Microsoft has moved Surface drivers to new URLs
- Latest Steps to Recover from Surface Pro 3 9/29 Firmware BSOD Boot Loop
- Recovery from Windows 10 Surface Pro 3 Firmware Update