Available in iTunes now. A free app that stitches panoramas and guides you through every step of the way. Integrates with Photosynth.net (LiveID required) where you can further edit your creations.
Tap the screen to display the centering frame guide and follow the prompts for each successive shot and tap finish when done.
- Windows 8.1 Photos App Crash Fix Steps
- PhotoWeaver supplies functionality removed in Win 8.1 Photos App
- Use WLPG in Win 8.1 to display images from NAS in Photos App
- Cyberlink’s DVD Mobile App trumps the Photos App in Windows 8.1
- Turn on legacy File and Folder Sharing on Surface 2
- Microsoft Pulls Compatibility on Ethernet Adapter for Surface RT
- How to Make Miracast work on Surface Pro
- Specify the 50 images that Photos App 8.1 selects from for Live Tile
- Photos App in Windows 8.1 Does not Support PlayTo
- I thought my Surface Pro Died